3/13/2010

I’m very, very ready for the fight against Pacquiao: Clottey

Last Tuesday that was March 9 the opponent of Pacquiao who is the mild-mannered Clottey accidentally met Freddie Roach the coach of Manny “PACMAN” Pacquiao, they were warmly greeted to each other and they posed for pictures.

Clottey said in an interview of ABS-CBN that he is grateful that he is given a chance to fight the people champs of the Philippines Manny “PACMAN” Pacquiao who is the current (WBO) World Boxing Organization welterweight champion.

He admit that he admires Pacquiao but because we’re in a business I will going to fight Manny Pacquiao as he meet me on the line.

Although he has a fewer fans, he is considered an underdog compared to Pacquiao this wouldn’t bother him at all.

Clottey says that I have everything to stop Paquiao speed. I’m very, very ready for our upcoming fight.

He added that Pacquiao would have to work very hard to beat me. It’s not going to be easy because I know how to adjust myself and im in good shape so it’s not going to be easy at all.

No comments: